707-INC Great Excursion Travel Pte Ltd Incorporated In 2002.Company Operating Singapore Inbound Tours And Providing Coach Charter, Free & Easy Tour Packages & Overland Tours To Malaysia Using Malaysia Registered Coaches.
1. How can I get a coach ticket/invoice after booking a seat online?
After buying online at http://www.book.707-inc.com/, you will receive an order summary via email from us. This order summary will serve as the e-ticket/invoice too and it will be used when you check in to exchange for a boarding ticket on the departure date. If you do not receive the email, you may login to membership => view booking history => select departure date, click invoice to print it out. You are encouraged to print out the order summary to speed up check-in beside showing your ID. Please follow the instruction in the order summary especially about quoting the boarding code to check in into certain coach companies or waiting for the next email in the next working day to obtain an actual Ticket Number to check in into certain coach companies.
2. Can I just take my Order Summary straight to the bus and board?
3. Do I need to print out my order summary?
4. Can I change my coach ticket date and time?
5. Can I get a refund for cancellations?
6. Can I check availability and fares without actually purchasing a ticket?
7. What should I do if I forgot my password?
8. Can I give the ticket to my friend?
9. I have lost my invoice, can I get a replacement?
10. Can my friend buy the coach ticket for me?
11. Is there a transaction fee/admin fee?
12. Should the child require a seat?
13. Where is the pick-up point?
14. How long before the actual departure date can I book my ticket?
15. Cannot find coach schedule?
16. How do I get to know if there is any delay or changes on the trip?
17. Why I cannot get certain searched schedules from the website but when I call the counter they said the particular trips are still available for sales?
1. What payment methods are available when booking online at Easybook.com?
Easybook.com offers a variety of payment methods and the options available to you will depend on the country that your booking departs from and the amount of time left before you depart. You may be offered one or more of the following payment options: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard) Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard) PayPal Real-time or online bank transfer Since we have different payment options from different countries, we would ask that you check during the booking process what payment options are available to you. If your desired payment option is not shown, it may not be available for the country that you are departing from, or there may be too little time left before departure.
2. While making payment, the website hanged and I don't know whether my payment was successful or not. What should I do?
3. I have made the payment, but have not received the order summary. What should I do?
4. Is my credit card information secure?
1. Will the coach wait for me if I turn up late?
Our coaches will leave on time and cannot wait at the expense of other passengers. Please turn up at least 30 minutes before departure.
2. Would there be stops made along the journey?
3. Can I smoke on board?
4. How do I check in my luggage? Luggage size? Additional charge for luggage?